March 8, 2015

You want me to talk?

You want me to talk ...
but then your ears are pre-loaded,
with what you wish to hear -
and you want my voice to penetrate through
them all,
while staying unadulterated !

How long would I try?

I wish to be heard and thus I try on,
to break through them all
and watch my words getting bruised and bleedy.
Watching my words venomize.

That scares me sweetheart -
venom is not for you .
It's not what I spray out.

It's a bit more chemical:

I seek life and my words are carbon...
You seek life and you want to hear oxygen-
and thus the reaction and the bastard birth :
of the gas that do good to plants alone.

Co2!

But then I have heard ,
Co2 is 10% good. In fact a necessity,
for the oxygen to do any good -
for the oxygen to do any life.

So maybe this venom is what keeps the oxygen alive.
So maybe that's the whiff that keeps us going -
and our story stays alive and oxidised.

No comments:

Post a Comment