February 2, 2015

Recovered bits

1.DISTRACTION
While thinking about you –
I think of the rain too.
And the stars that shine,
and maybe a winter that I left behind-
they all share my mind-space
just like all those shards of glasses
that flew away,
leaving me wondering.

So don’t feel guilty,
when the sounds of paper
are more aloud
than me – in your world.


While thinking about you,
I know for sure –
that your world and mine
are non-accommodating.
And we are comfortable
in the world that yields
not loves.


2. TOGETHER-ISM
Neverthe
less. Together-ism will pat 
your back oneday
with backpack and goggles on
to honk aloud a good-bye.
leaving you
salt and pepper
and a lingering tastelessness
to carry on.
Neverthe
less. Together-ism will get
hold of you soon.


3. FOSSILS OF TOMORROW

anguish –the only fertile
born of weed-lock and
weedy surely is.
rest gone calcite.
post-dated fossils .

No comments:

Post a Comment